A nice, attractive, responsive website with a good layout and content will become a welcoming door for a potential client while no website or old website with poor content will block that door. And you might lose hundreds of those potential clients to your competitors who have modern website, but may or may not have better services like yours.
Building a new website is a major undertaking and requires careful thought and decision in respect of the content and functionality. It also must be sustainable with minimal risk in terms of upgrades, security and obsolescence.This is where SmallBusinessHelpDFW comes into play to build your strong web presence by creating a modern website.
Facts we want to share with you:
- According to Pew Research Center, 88.5 % of people in US are Internet Users.
- Almost 8 out of every 10 mobile users have used their devices for shopping related activities.
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours
- 90% of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions
- 61 % of mobile users more likely to contact a local business with a mobile site
- 57 % of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
Why do I need a Website ?
More customers: If a potential client can access your business information anytime, it means there is a huge probability that he/she can become your customer.
Increase Business Reputation, Legitimacy, and Credibility : All of the above is true if you take a look at the market trends, and internet usage patterns of Millenials. You can use social medias like Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, Instagram etc. and reviewing sites like Yelp, Google, Yellow Pages, Zomato, tripadvisor etc to build positive influence on your business.
Hard working Employee: Your website will work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It can be your receptionist, and a loyal employee who will never be tired, smiling and can serve thousands of customers at the same time, around the world.
Marketing Platform: A website can be a marketing platform for your business. You can put various promotions, and implement marketing strategy through your website. You can collect visitors data to set up future goals and strategy.
Local search : Your website will have a huge impact on local search. When a customer search for a specific product, or a services locally, or even globally your website serves as a front door. A good SEO optimized website helps a business to get in front of a potential client. Modern website with a Integration of Google Map is very common nowadays.
Resource for your employees: You can use the website as a training platform, or a communicating portal for your employees. They can read company policy, news, events, calendars and various other resources.
Depending on a business, a good website can implement other features like E Commerce ( to sell products and services ), Online appointment or Booking Systems ( For Spas & Salons), Online Check-in Systems, Online Ordering Systems( For restaurants) etc.
How much a website Design cost ?
Short answer, our website package ranges $1500-$5000.
It all depends on what features are we implementing on your website. Is it just like a simple brochure with few pages or is it like a lead magnet that attracts visitors, ask them to contact you with a click of a button, is it integrated with all your social channels, does it has google analytics integrated to show you how many visitors came to your site, are we building a simple few pages website, or multiple pages e commerce website, does it has appointment scheduling system integrated etc.
Rather than the cost, we would like you to focus on how much of a value your new website would bring to you. When we build you a website, your website would be good for Forever. But, let’s give it a 10 year until you want to completely change it which can bring the cost to around $1/day depend on your initial budget. With this amount, you will have a Modern, Web optimized, Mobile responsive, secure WordPress website working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you still think, you cannot afford a website, then you are missing a great opportunity to grow your business, and you will be losing prospective clients to your competitors who have a Modern Website. Call us, Email us and let’s talk, and we will come to a solution with Monthly Affordable Price or even Bartering (Exchanging) our services to each other 😉 We want you to Grow, so that we all can grow together, survive, and flourish our Small Businesses !
What other costs are involved in making a website :
1. Domain registration : ( if you do not own a domain name) which usually would be $10-$15 a Year .
2. Web Hosting : This is where all your files, contents will reside and it typically comes down to $10-$15 a Month
3. Web Security and Maintenance Plan: This is the plan which will make sure that your website is running smoothly, sites is secured from hackers, malwares, backed up and regular update of your plugins and themes and is typically averages $50-$100 a Month
Don’t panick, Below you can find our own reliable web hosting, and web security plan in affordable price
Our Web Services:
Web Hosting: $10/ Month or $100/Year
-Free email accounts
-unlimited MySQL Database
-Servers on Three Continents
-Premium SuperCacher all 3 levels
-Power Redundancy, Hardware Redundancy
-Fastest Server monitoring, Spam prevention
-Free SSl Certificate
Website Security and Maintenance Plan: $50/ Month or $500/Year
-Updates and Optimization: WordPress themes & plugins monitored and updated, site cache cleared, and optimized.
-Protection and Security: website Firewall protection, Daily Scanning, Hackers & Spam protection
-Backups, and Restoration: Weekly website backup, On & Off-Site Backup
-Monthly Report: Monthly report of page views, site traffic details via Google Analytics
New Client Bonus: Free Update up to 1 Hour/month (For any minor changes of the site, updating of pictures, contents, features etc.)
E Commerce Plan: $100/Month or $1000/Year
– We use Woocommerce for our E Commerce Service, it is a leading ecommerce platform which powers over 1 million online stores.
– It’s perfect for both startup online store, and million-dollar retailers at the same time.
-It’s user friendly, easy customization any time of day.
-It doesn’t have monthly payments for using its software, because it is Open Source.
– Adding more functionality in the future is a breeze because of it’s hundreds of Themes, and Plugins and it is mobile friendly.
-Many choices of payment gateway like PayPal, Stripe, Autorize.net, amazon Payments etc.
– Can put Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about your products.
-PDF Invoices, and Packing Slips.
-Can use Follow Up Emails plugins that automatically goes out in a certain time.
-Powerful Analytics like sales by date, customer and products statistics etc.
Why Choose Us?
- Local Business
- Anytime Support, Phone calls, Face to face
- Cross Business Promotions
- Exceptional quality work
- Discounted Rate, with Monthly plan (Most web Design agency wants full payment after project completion )
- Free Training
- Free Updates up to 1 hour/Month